≡ Menu

A message from Tundie Jones

At the close of Term Three I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy break.  I am looking forward to seeing the fabulous work that comes in next term.  Term Four, for students, begins on Tuesday 16 October and continues through to 3.00pm Tuesday December 18.

I would also like to acknowledge the good work that the “home tutors” are doing.  As we all know the program is only as good as the person who delivers it. Thank you for the time and effort that you put into your child’s education.  Our teachers appreciate all the work you put in and your support.

A quick reminder to parents to complete the online survey that was emailed on 24 September. Both the Primary and the Secondary sections of the school sent out surveys.  A little confusing I grant. When completing the survey for Primary (sent on 24 September) please keep in mind your primary aged child when responding, and if completing the survey for Secondary, the same thing, complete it considering your child enrolled in high school. You may have more than one child in each school.  In that case complete the survey as though you were thinking of your eldest child in each school.  I’m only a phone call or email away if you have any questions. My email address is on the survey and I can be contacted by telephone on 9242 6347.

Enjoy your break.

0 comments… add one