These School Rules were created by a SIDE family.
Make your own School Rules
Involve the whole family
- Share belongings
- Ask if you can borrow other’s belongings
- Work together
- Work out problems together
- Consider others
- Clean up after yourself
- Be quiet when Mum/Dad asks
- be honest with each other
- If unsure of things that happen, discuss with Mum and Dad
- Do your best
- Try even when things are hard
- Mum and Dad
- Complete all requests with “please’
- Take responsibility for getting ready in the morning by 8 am.
Display the ‘rules’ where they can be seen.
Make it a project to create a poster and decorate.
Be flexible, some rules may need to be added and others deleted.